Springfield Marine Spring-Lock 2 Base Repair Kit
Restore your Spring-Lock floor base to its former glory! If your Spring-Lock floor base isn't fitting the way it used to, then look no further than the Spring-Lock 2 Base Repair Kit!
Whether your seat is wobbly, or the bushing in your base is lost or busted, this kit is sure to solve your problem.
- The bushing included in the kit is designed to fit Springfield Marine Spring-Lock bases with a socket opening (without the bushing) of 2.4" to 2.44"
- Glue comes in a 1/2 oz. bottle and contains a brush cap for easy application
- Bushing is composed of marine grade materials to remain durable against harsh weather and boating conditions
- 1 x 1/2-ounce bottle of glue with brush applicator attached to the cap
- 1 x Spring-Lock 2 base bushing that fits sockets of 2.4" to 2.44"
- 1 x wooden dowel mandrel for easy, mess-free installation
This repair kit may be used to fix the following products, listed by part numbers provided by Springfield Marine:
Instructions for installing new bushing
Drive a screwdriver between the edge of the bushing and the inside wall of the base and pry out the old bushing.
Apply the red glue to the outside of the new bushing, place in the base and drive it in using the supplied wooden mandrel until the top of the bushing is flush with the top of the base.